Rules of College
REGULATIONS ON COLLEGE CAMPUS
- Uniform & ID Card must be worn by the students at all times while on campus.
- The use of Cell Phones is strictly banned inside the classrooms and on the corridors.
- Any kind of unruly behaviour, physical violence, harrassment of women, and damage to college property will be dealt with very severely by the College.
- Students are expected to be dressed neatly in formals or semi formals that is appropriate for an educational institution. Any form of vulgarity, obscenity or dress with offensive wordings are strictly banned on campus.
- Motorized Vehicles of students should be parked only at the allotted space near the main gate. Boys and girls should park their vehicles separately.
- Students should sit only in the rooms allotted to them according to the timetable. In case of leisure hour they should go to the reading room.